This is a recreation about constructing your very own rocket from components and launching it to discover space!
- Realistically scaled planets, with some up to thousands to kilometers in size, and million of kilometers of area between them.
- Realistic orbital mechanics
- Open universe, if you see some thing in the distance, you can go there, no limits, no invisible walls.
Current planets and moons :
- Venus ( A planet with a extraordinarily dense and warm atmosphere)
- Earth ( Our home, our light blue dot 🙂 )Moon ( Our celestial neighbour)
- Mars ( The purple planet with a skinny atmosphere)
- Phobos ( Mars internal moon, with tough terrain and low gravity)
- Deimos ( Mars outer moon, with a extraordinarily low gravity and a clean surface)
We have a simply lively discord community!
Orbit tutorial: https://youtu.be/5uorANMdB60
Moon landing: https://youtu.be/bMv5LmSNgdo
|Size||Current Version||Requires Android||Offered By|
|45M||1.508||4.4 and up||Stefo Mai Morojna|